Partial openings include:
- Removing winterizing plugs from pool
- Draining plugs installed into pump, filter, cleaner, etc.*
- Installing handrails and ladders
- Replacing baskets into skimmers
- Adding proper amount of DE (for DE filters)
- Testing and treating for pH, alkalinity & shock — up to 20 lbs. alkalinity & 5 lbs. shock
- Starting system and test-firing heater (heaters are not left running)
* Includes 1 pump, 1 filter, 1 cleaner pump, 1 heater, 1 sanitizer. Additional components priced below.
If choosing a Partial Opening, please have the cover removed and out of the general pool area prior to our arrival.
All Full Openings include:
- All “Partial Opening” services
- Removal of winter cover, which will be folded and placed on to the deck next to the pool
If choosing a Full Opening, please have the cover dry and free of any debris prior to our arrival. Clark's Pools is not responsible for debris left on the cover that falls into your pool. We do not vacuum pools.